Ecosystem Approaches to the Better Management of Zoonotic Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Southeast Asia Region (EcoZD)
Welcome to the Wiki for the EcoZD programme. This tool will be used to aid communication across the programme. The space will be used to post relevant internal documents and keep notes on relevant workshops and meetings.
Internal communication on the Wiki will be additionally supported by the Ecohealth Yammer Network which will provide a platform for internal shared dialogue.
If you are not yet a Yammer member, or require access to the Yammer Ecohealth Network, please contact [Andrew Nguyen (ILRI Communications Officer)] for assistance.
Latest News and Resources
- Download the Powerpoint/Poster Template for the Kunming EcoHealth Conference
- [NEWS AND PHOTOS Brief story and photos from the Vietnam teams training sessions with local partners, as featured on the ILRI Asia Blog]
- NYT article cites an ILRI study regarding the rising threat of zoonotic diseases
- Susan McMillian of ILRI reports on the high costs of zoonotic diseases
- [PHOTOS Recent photos from the field work of the Laos research team on the ILRI Flickr]